About The Company
First Metro Asset Management, Inc. (FAMI) was established by First Metro Investment Corporation (FMIC) in partnership with the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP) and Marist Brothers Foundation to engage in the mutual fund business, promote savings mobilization and advocate investment literacy among Filipinos.
FAMI is an investment company adviser licensed by the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission to manage and distribute mutual funds
. FAMI is the investment manager, administrator, and principal distributor of the following mutual funds:
FAMI's audited assets under management (AUM) totaled Php 11.14 Billion as of December 31, 2016.
News About The Company
1. Save & Learn Equity Fund (SALEF)
2. Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund (SALFIF)
3. Save & Learn Balanced Fund (SALBF)
4. Save & Learn Dollar Bond Fund, Inc. (SALDBF)
5. First Metro Philippine Equity Exchange Traded Fund, Inc. (FMETF)
6. One Wealthy Nation Fund, Inc. (OWN)
Projected Annual Return