TGFI Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Global Filipino Investors (TGFI), a community geared towards promoting financial literacy to improve the well-being of every Filipino. TGFI is your one-stop financial education platform, where you will have a better understanding of investments and financial literacy through our physical and online seminars/webinars and events. You may also join the TGFI Facebook group, a close-knit community of likeminded individuals where topics and opportunities on financial literacy are shared.
When you sign up with TGFI, you may be asked for some information that we may use to contact you. Rest assured that we will use your supplied information with utmost confidentiality because we value your privacy. We are deeply committed to safeguarding your personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (RA 10173).
Below are some things to keep in mind regarding our terms and conditions:
• You may be asked to give us some personal information (e.g., name, location, email address, telephone number, age, status, gender, etc.) in order to log on to your TGFI account, where you will be able to access various webinars and online events. We need to collect this information to be able to reach you, to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, and for other business purposes.
• We encourage you to use real Facebook accounts in joining our Facebook group to avoid abuse and maintain the privacy and quality of the conversations within our community.
• Sharing personal information on your TGFI account will help us to provide you with content and webinars that are vital for your journey to financial literacy. Rest assured that you always have the power to decide which and how much information you want to share with us.
• We collect, use, process, and analyze your personal information when it’s reasonable and necessary or for the following reasons:
• To improve our products and services
• To manage your account, provide customer care and timely service, monitor the quality and security of our network, TGFI staff training, and ensure fair and lawful use of our products and services
• To send commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer care and aftersales communications, and other broadcast push messages
• To share personal data with third-party content providers and other services for which you signed up
• To conduct research and analysis for marketing initiatives and other relevant purposes
• We keep your personal information in utmost confidentiality and will not share it with any other third party unless agreed or required by law or other valid legal progress. We may also share your data with your consent and direction. In terms of transactions through your account, we may share necessary information with partner merchants, their service providers, and other users you are sending/receiving funds through e-wallet. Our accredited partners may not use your personal information for any purposes than what is agreed between them and TFGI.
• We also implement the following measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and security of your information: use of a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and security controls; restricted access to information only to qualified and authorized TGFI personnel; regular audit and rigorous testing of our security protocols; regular update of user information; safekeeping of information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was obtained, for business and legal purposes, or as provided by law; and sending of notifications to you and the National Privacy Commission in cases of possible identity fraud.
• We will do our best, in all possible ways, to protect your privacy. However, please be aware that using public computers and/or Wi-Fi networks is never 100 percent secure. It is your responsibility to safeguard your personal password, log-in information, and other user credentials.
For any questions or concerns or to learn more about TGFI, you may contact us on Facebook or visit www.educ.tgfiph.com